Oops! It almost escape my mind. My friend and one of Nigerian's top Soul Singer, Nikki Laoye, has been nominated for “Best Gospel
Artiste” in the 2014 AFRIMMA (African Muzik Magazine Awards) coming up
on the 26th of July in Dallas, Texas (USA).
She topped the list as the only Nigerian based artiste in her...
category as she was nominated alongside the one and only UK based Nigerian singer, Isabella; Sonnie
Badu (from Ghana); Icha kavons (from Congo); Bahati(from Kenya); Ntokozo Mbambo(from South
Africa); Emmy Kosgei(from Kenya).
When I did some asking, I discover that Nikki Laoye was chosen as a top contender in
her category out of hundreds of artist spanning throughout Africa and
Diaspora, after an extensive consumer research, international committee
research throughout Africa and a continuous review by AFRIMMA’s internal
committee.
Do you still remember that Nikki won the Headies in 2013 for “Best Vocal Performance –
Female” and I can confidently say that Nikki Laoye has gained further international acclaim with her
award winning dance hit single “1-2-3″ and the groovy love jam, “Your
Number” with brother/producer, Xblaze.
Nikki Laoye is currently signed to Music Management company, Wahala Media Entertainment.
To Vote for Nikki Laoye, please visit http://afrimma.com/afrimma-nominees-2014/

9 comments:
This is great! God will continue to take her higher in Jesus name
Congratulations Nikki I know u will make us proud. God bless you
Wow, am speechless. Nice one Nikky am proud of you.
Nikky remember me in ur kingdom o. U no we started together. My time will come too
This is just the beginning nikky. God is taking u to places. Am so so proud of ur achievement. Shine on my dear
This lady is too beautiful! How can God put so much in one person. She has the voice and I love her very much. Ride on girl!!!
I love you Nikki. You too much!
This lady is great oh! she was also nominated for NEA Awards in New York as well. this is her year baby!!
Yes, this is her year. Keep shinning Nikki
Post a Comment