Let me state here that this July 7 Guess & Win Quiz was not my idea. It was after members of my foundation, Agapekiss Foundation, asked me how I wanted to celebrate my birthday on Monday, 7th day of July, that they suggested saying, "What if we reward Tessy Nkennor's Blog Readers" and I was like "Ok, that would be nice!"
It was when they told me what the the prize will look like that I wish I had demanded they buy me something with it. Lol! - too late!
Alright, let me do the honor and announce the...
mouth-watering prize, before announcing the winners.
According to Agapekiss Foundation members, Winners will be given a cash prize of N5,000 each plus a free ticket to watch any Christian movie of their choice in Silverbird Cinema with feeding inclusive this Sunday, 13th July, 2014 by 3pm, after church service. Winners will have the honor of watching the movie with the celebrant herself, Tessy Nkennor.
According to the official website of Pastor E. A. Adeboye, www.eaadeboye.com, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye got married in 1967 to his beloved wife Foluke Adenike Adeboye (nee Adeyokunnu). So after doing simple subtraction we discovered Daddy G.O had been married for 47 Years.
Right now, we have 8 Favored Winners and they will receive further details through their e-mail address or phone numbers (provided they are followers of Tessy Nkennor's blog)
So, let's see the Winners:
First to Comment automatically win (either he or she got it right or not) and that honor goes to...
-
Sorry I asked google and he said its 48 counting this year should make it 49.
pls post my comment o cos u no said make we no ask google o. Lol
am d 1st winner! *laughing*
Other winners are
-
Its 47 I saw it on his Facebook fan page. So Tessy where's my gift o
* CJay said... (Lucky for him, he's one of my followers on this blog so he won't need to present any evidence before claiming the prize)
-
First to comment. The answer is 47. *waiting for my gift o*
-
OK now am guessing its 47. Am I correct pleaseeeeeee
-
Pastor Adeboye celebrates 47th birthday not 48 or 46.
-
Daddy G.O'S marriage is 47th. That's my answer not a guess.
-
Its 47 counting this year.
-
My guess is 47 too. I hope am not too late.
-
My guess is 47 too. I hope am not too late.
-
Its 47 counting this year.
-
Daddy G.O'S marriage is 47th. That's my answer not a guess.
Congratulobia to all my Favored Winners. I can't wait to meet with you all on Sunday. Thanks.
-
Pastor Adeboye celebrates 47th birthday not 48 or 46.
-
OK now am guessing its 47. Am I correct pleaseeeeeee
-
First to comment. The answer is 47. *waiting for my gift o*
11 comments:
for real? are u really going to give them that much? wow, I should have participate ooooooo.
Tessy, I love this idea. So you're really serioius about the prize. Wowo. Better luck for me next time.
Congrats to the winners. I didn't get it right. I will defintely be careful next time.
Wow, i'm impressed Tessy. You really did it. I thought it was not going to be someting serioius. I will be on the look out as from now on.
Yeppppppy, I won. I won. I won. thank you very much Tessy for this opportunity. This is the first time I'll be winning anything in my life. I got your mail and the invitation for Sunday. I'll defintely not miss this one. Thank you and God bless you richly
Men, where I dey when all these dey happen. Ha, na wa o. So na so i miss N5,000 chai. There is God ooooo.
Congratublobia to all our winners. I would I have been one of you guys but pride made me not to answer thinking it's one of those marketing gimmicks. Anyway, there is always a next time.
Congratublobia to all our winners. I would I have been one of you guys but pride made me not to answer thinking it's one of those marketing gimmicks. Anyway, there is always a next time.
Congrats to all the 8 Favored winners. Pls spread the love ooooo. there is blessing in sharing.
Thank you a million times, Tessy, I got your mail just now and I was speechless as in I was too stunned to discover I won the quiz. Though its simple, but I never see it as anything until I saw the mail.
Details of my bank account has been forwarded to your mail. And is there any dress code for the Sunday outing? I cant wait to meet you in person. Thanks once again.
Glory to God! thank God i was the first person to post comment. I no win, but you still made me winner. I'm humbled, Tessy. I'm texting my bank account to you.
You should have made the movie stuff today cos Sunday seem to far. Pls when are yu paying the money into my account. I need it real bad.
Post a Comment