I was crying seeing the photos of how colleagues, friends and fans of Kefee held a Candlelight Night for her yesterday night, Thursday, July 10, at the Oba Akenzua Cultural Complex, Benin City.
Sammie Okposo, Tim Tehilla, Nene Soul Diva, Nikki Laoye, Anny Ibrahim, Aity, Linda Etukudo, Maleke and Godfather amongst others too turns on the microphone to give Kefee a nice shout out.
See some touching pictures from the event after the cut...

























9 comments:
This is very nice of them. It was so touching tessy. May her soul rest in peace
Na wa o. So Kefee don go be that. Oga o.
I don't know who Kefee is cos am from south Africa, but am really touched by the love they showed towards this young lady. I've been following her story and her friends are always there from the beginning. There's no doubt that she's well loved.
I don't know who Kefee is cos am from south Africa, but am really touched by the love they showed towards this young lady. I've been following her story and her friends are always there from the beginning. There's no doubt that she's well loved.
So painful I must admit. Kefee slept well
*weeping* for my friend. #restinpeacekefee
Oh Kefee! Oh kefeee. RIP
God, pls accept the soul of ur daughter into d bosoom of papa Abraham
Tnk ya all 4 makn my friend candlenight glamorous am sure she will like it. Bless ya all
Post a Comment