Thursday, 10 July 2014

Here's Why Nollywood Actress Moji Olaiya Convert From Christianity To Muslim! Please Tell Her She's Coming Back!!!

This is the first time I'm hearing someone leaving Christianity to embrace Islamic religion. Well, I'm not a prophetess, but I have deep conviction that Nollywood actress Moji Olaiya will see beyond the veils and return back to the faith.

Here is how she open up about her conversion from Christianity to Islam which she did about a year ago. Read her testimony after the cut...

Speaking with Encomium magazine, she said no man influenced her decision to convert... and explained why she did it.
"Honestly, Islam is a peaceful religion. The aspect I love most is that you don't need any pastor to get closer to God. You don't really need anybody to pray for you. You can always pray on your own and Almighty Allah will answer your prayer without any intermediary. I have been doing that since I became a Muslim and it has always worked for me. " she said. Continue...

The actress says she was born by a Muslim mother who was an Alhaja but she later married a Christian man and converted to Christianity. She dispelled claims by some people that it was a man that influenced her conversion back to Islam...
"That is the problem I have with people. When you say you are doing something, they believe a man must be responsible for it. No man influenced my decision to identify with Islam. I have just said it, my mother was an Alhaja before she converted to Christianity. Islam has been a religion I have always loved. I have been in-between Christianity and Islam but just recently I decided to embrace Islam fully and there is no regret doing so" she said
 Let's join hands and pray for our dear sister in the faith. Holy Spirit will continue to convict her until she return to the folds in Jeuss name. If you agree with me in faith, drop your AMEN as comment. Thanks.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad! we just lost a soul!

Dupe Oluwalonimi said...

God will redeem her soul. she will be brought back to the fold once again

Kemi Omoniyu said...

God of heaaven will give her reason to come back to the light. She's making a big mistake.

Dammy Frank said...

I agree with you Tessy, but she was never a committed Christian if I may say so she's actually not converting from Christianity to Islamic religion.

Opeoluwa James said...

You're correct. Am sorry to say but by their fruit we shall know them. Olaiya never reflect any fruit of a Christian to have said she was a Christian. Anyway, Holy Spirit will do His work of conviction on her IJN

Anonymous said...

Was Moji Olaiya ever a Christian? Am surprised cos I know her very well. She had never attend church for only God knows how long. God will save her soul

El-shaddai said...

Tessy be wise please. Am even surprise that you made this a news on your blog cos this is absolutely gimmick. Moji Olaiya is probably targeting a Muslim investor to invest in her movie and she need to declare herself a Muslim before the Alfa can drop money. Tessy, pls know the type of news you bring to your blog for us. Don't let them use u

Anonymous said...

Yes ooo, that was my first thought when I saw the headline n am surprise that Tessy ddnt see it coming. Its nothing but to attract Muslim investor. So when u r directing ur prayer let us not pray amiss. Thank you

Bidex said...

Sin or no sinner, all lost souls needs to be prayed for and Olaiya inclusive. Dear Lord, touch Olaiyas heart and convince her that she's making the wrong decision in Jesus name. Amen

Olayimika Oluyinka said...

I say Amen to that Tessy. I love this actress and I pray that God will open her eyes to see that she's in darkness and be brought back to the light in Jesus mighty name. Amen